- Services -
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Measurement of your vision and prescription
- Thorough evaluation of your eye health, including testing for cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and retinal problems
- Examination of children 6 months old and up
- The exam is tailored to your child, no matter what developmental stage they are at
- Experienced with children having developmental disorders like Down syndrome, autism, ADHD
- MiSight® daily-wear soft contact lenses that are clinically proven to slow the worsening of your child's distance vision by over 50%
- Suitable for children as young as 8 years old
- Eye injuries
- Removal of foreign bodies from the eye
- Sudden loss or reduction of vision
- Flashes and/or floaters
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye infections, inflammatory conditions, allergies and more
- Prescription of any eye drops required
Laser Vision Exams
- Pre-operative assessments and advice
- Post-operative follow-up exams as required by the laser centre
- Dr Karen Eddy -
Dr Eddy has over 20 years' experience providing comprehensive eyecare to people of all ages.
She has been in private practice in Richmond since 2005, and is now pleased to serve the Ocean Park area as well.
A graduate of the University of Waterloo's Doctor of Optometry program, Dr Eddy is originally from Nova Scotia.
She has provided eyecare in many diverse communities around British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Australia & New Zealand, and brings this experience to every patient she sees.
- Contact -
12854 16 Ave
Inside Eurovision Optical, beside Chan's
|10 am - 5 pm